First/group 料金 :
I teach online, one to one or groups.
contact me: email@example.com
I have been studying languages both at the college and at University. I graduated in Milan in Languages and Communication in 2005 at the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (110/110 top of my year). My thesis was in French literature, about Zola’s novel “La curée”.
- Collaborations as hostess of fair (especially in French and English stands) with the Multitrend Agency, Viale Tunisia 11, in Milan for a year.
- Three months as receptionist with languages in a firm in Colico, the Galperti Engineering.
- Private Translations in the architectural, literary, legal and financial fields since I graduated (2005-2008). I’ve recently collaborating and I’m still collaborating with the agency “TI TRADUCO” and the group “E.S.C.O.T”.
- Free-lance interpreter for the firm Jacklon, based in Concorezzo and for the firm Selva Fittings, in Primaluna.
- Teacher of Italian and French for adults in the UK both at the evening college, at home and online (June 2007-October 2008) and translator. I’m currently continuing teaching online (with the ILUSS school, Learnissimo, Myngle and the Language School Trainers) and offline in my office as a free lance tutor.
- Teacher of English Literature&Grammar (even now) at the Oxford School in Lecco. At this school I also taught Italian and French for foreigners.
My name's Alessandra and I'm 30.I am an enthusiastic and motivating qualified language freelance teacher(Both online and in my office, near the lake of Como) and translator with Italian and French as mother tongue (I spent half of my life in France and half in Italy). I have been teaching languages for over 6 years students (all ages, starting from 5) in Italy, France and also England, where I lived for 2 years I also rent a flat here to my students willing to have an intensive course in my office. I live in Esino Lario, a lovely village on the mountains, close to the Lake of Como, Lombardy.
Tutoring&Translation Services di Alessandra Elisa Paganin
italian end french wines